ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Fort Myers
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Myers?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Myers?

In the process of assembling your child’s first room, you built the crib, painted the walls a soft, lighter shade, and created the ultimate diaper changing station. The next step is to figure out the manner in which you want to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the standard baby monitor that lets you supervise through a connected audio receiver, or you could step up the tech and use high-definition video, 2-way communication, and instant activation through motion detection.

This advanced option may make you think of cameras incorporated in a comprehensive home security system, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Myers? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of a larger smart home

One important benefit about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Myers is that it can link to your additional smart home components. For instance, if you see that your little one is particularly restless, you are able to adjust your thermostat from your smartphone app to get a more pleasant temperature. In addition, as they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you can gently raise the nursery’s smart lighting to indicate you will be there soon. And if you have at least two kids in separate spaces, you have the ability to supply each one a security camera and monitor the video in a single smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Fort Myers is a key component of your comprehensive home defense plan

Regardless of whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will carefully explain your options and help you get the most suitable security system for your property. Simply dial (239) 317-1360 or fill out the form below.