A Smart Fort Myers Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Fort Myers monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Fort Myers?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Fort Myers flood detector will recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Fort Myers flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Fort Myers Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Fort Myers flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (239) 317-1360 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.