As you probably already understand, the likeliest areas for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical tools for home security packages in Fort Myers. Although the technology has been utilized for years, you may be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
Irregardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your sensors being attached accurately.
At the core of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured straight to the door or window. You secure your entry and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and an entrance is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. However, these newer devices can do quite a bit more than just activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Fort Myers
At the forefront of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors supply many advantages, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trip your high-decibel siren when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic alerts: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your property when you’re away? You can receive automatic alerts directly to your mobile device when a sensor is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring agents will be given a notification too. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your various sensors and devices to function in a unified manner. You might have your entry lights switch on or set a camera to record if a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize a slim design that fits nicely with any style of home. You can even install completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wired or wireless devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More functional than previous versions, door and window sensors in Fort Myers are able to be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Fort Myers
How would you like to have versatile door and window alarm sensors in Fort Myers that enhance your safety and link directly to your home automation? That is what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (239) 317-1360 or complete the easy form below.